The safety and comfort of a guest is the main priority of the Verkhovyna Resort Complex. Whereas COVID-19 affects travel plans around the world, we have implemented safety standards for all units of the establishment, according to the recommendations of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine as well as the World Health Organization.
The hotel staff are vaccinated on time and have appropriate certificates. Guests can visit the complex only if they have documents confirming a receipt of the COVID-19 vaccination (certificate), a negative test or proof of illness.
We observe social distancing measures and strengthened standards of cleanliness and health safety, namely:
|· All hotel rooms are disinfected in an intensive mode.
· The staff are constantly trained and instructed; acquainted with the requirements and recommendations of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine and WHO.
· Breakfast and orders at the hotel restaurants are available in the room-service mode.
· Hand sanitizers are available in all public areas.
· Hotel and restaurant staff use disposable masks.
· The frequently used items in the rooms (e.g. remote control, telephone) are disinfected with special care.
· The most frequently touched surfaces (toilet door handles, toilet bowls, water taps, switches, temperature control panels) are carefully treated with disinfectant.
· The rules of disinfection are observed after each visit to restaurants and bars.
· The reception is equipped with hand sanitizers, masks and gloves.
· Disinfection of plastic keys and delivery in a separate envelope is mandatory.
· Possibility of preliminary online registration of guests.
· Disinfection of work surfaces and floors is carried out at least every two hours. There is also observed the strengthening of technological regulations for disinfection of woven materials: bed linen, bathrobes, towels, bedspreads, pillows, curtains.
· Internal protocols of work and response in case of emergency have been approved.